General rules and general provisions
The following rules apply to Tradengine Website Services. The use of the services of this website is equivalent to studying the laws and accepting all the rules set forth below.
The following documents are an integral part of this Service Agreement (Appendices to this Service Agreement).
- Regulations governing the health of financial transactions
- Regulations governing KYC / AML authentication
- Regulations governing global financial offenses
These documents are made publicly available on the website and will be updated on the relevant page if updated. These rules apply to all services and subdomains of Tradengine.org and hereinafter referred to as the server. Further details are available below.
- The Service Provider has provided this Website solely for the purpose of financial interaction with healthy individuals and may terminate or deactivate the Service at any time.
- The customer must carefully review the terms of the agreement. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the Customer agrees to the terms of all annexes thereto, including the terms and conditions contained within the domain of the Company Website accessible by the Customer. She confirms that she is a legal adult. A person with good financial ability and his capital for depositing on this site is not illegal activity.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that the correct information is recorded at the time of registration and is responsible for blocking the account if any incorrect information is entered.
- The Customer makes transactions for his own transactions, at his own expense and at his own expense, and shall not use any lending or third party funds for transactions. The customer is guided by the principles of honesty and rationality. The Client will not act in harmony with the other Clients of the Company in order to harm the Company. The Customer will not use any technical features or software errors, malfunctions and vulnerabilities that it discovers in the Business Terminal to extract revenue and does not distribute the vulnerability information to third parties. The customer cannot use unfair or unfair methods or methods or methods of trading.
- The customer must adhere to international financial rules and not use fraud and money laundering methods for financial offenses. He is responsible for any possible abuse of the payment methods of the server and if allowed to detect the site, he may block the account and block the balance until the assignment is made.
- The customer is not allowed to use the site's financial portals for illegal activities.
- Money deposited into the account of the site must be from the owner's financial source and will only be deposited into the account at the customer's name upon withdrawal. This means that it is not possible to deposit the balance into other people's accounts.
- Whatever the deposit method, remittances are possible in the same way and there are no other payment methods available.
- No account withdrawal activities or methods shall be contrary to international regulations and the rules of residence of the customer.
- The customer may not be a government employee, organizational or security officer or the like. The client cannot be a member of political groups or their family members or be in touch with a diplomatic person.
- The customer may not be a citizen of the United States of America or the United Kingdom, other countries are not authorized to use the services of this website in the registration section.
Terms and rules based on them
This section lists the laws associated with the reforms, which are defined separately before announcing their reform laws.
Investment Index: It can include corporate stocks, currency pairs, stock indexes and stock market commodities and digital currencies.
Customer Account Balance: The customer account balance on the customer account balance website.
Price Orientation: A customer's estimation of whether an investment index is above or below a specified price in a given period, price orientation.
Trading: Trading can be done in two types. The transaction is to orient the price above the current amount, within a specified period of time, denoted by the green vector. The second mode of trading is to estimate a price lower than the current value of the selected investment index, which is marked in red.
Trading Outcome: The outcome of the transaction is the final status of the transaction based on the customer's price orientation. Its status is specified at the end of the segment on the graph and contains three results:
- Correct orientation: The customer's estimate at the end of the transaction vector was correct.
- False Orientation: The customer estimate at the end of the transaction vector was incorrect.
- Ineffective Orientation: The price at the end of the trading vector was equal to the estimated moment.
Trading start time: The beginning of the trading day is the moment when the trading price orientation is done at that time.
Trading Expiry Time: The end of the trading vector is the moment that determines the outcome of the transaction.
Payout ratio:In excess of the amount invested, say the payout ratio given to the customer correctly. The payout ratios for each investment index vary and their percentages are not the same. The percentage of surplus payout of any stock index is called the payout percentage.
Bonus: An additional amount on the customer's deposit, which is deposited in return for the deposit of the defined amount. Rewards can only be withdrawn if used in trading and the current deposit is less than the reward at the moment of the transaction.
Transaction:List of deposits and withdrawals to a joint account
Connected accounts: the client’s accounts in the payment service providers, which are used for deposit or withdrawal, are called connected accounts. These accounts must be under client’s name. money can only be deposited in connected accounts under the name of the client with the initial depositing method.
Client’s account: the client’s account is in tradengine website and there is a report about all of the client’s activities in that account. All the activities including, entry, exiting, depositing, withdrawing, and transactions are always recorded in the database of the website in order to be used in specific situations. Each client can only have one natural (real) account and in case of violating the rules the client’s accounts will be closed.
Timeline: a period of time in which the chart of the investment indexes undergoes some changes.
Exceptional conditions: some days and hours of a week in which there are no changes in the rate of an index on the chart, and such a situation is called exceptional conditions for that index. In the exceptional conditions both payment and withdraw ratios are zero and in case of registering a transaction, no change will be made in the account balance of the client.
Deal-making conditions: the client chooses an investment index, then start the investment for a price navigation in the specified time frame. If the price navigation in the specified time frame was correct, the invested money in addition to the payment ratio will be deposited in client’s account.
But if the price navigation was wrong the invested money will be lost. Depositing and withdrawing the invested money and the money related to the payment ratio will be deposited in the client’s account at the moment of trading expiry in a few seconds.
It is possible to register multiple transactions but its limitation may change based on the time.
In order to make transactions that are valued more than 100$, the client must verify his/her account and also in case of detecting any suspicious activities the client has to verify the account.
The trading agreement between the client and the company is always indefeasible and the company agrees to pay the payment ratio to the client in case of navigating the prices correctly. These payments can only be deposited to the verified connected accounts under the name of the client.